Ambassador Darci Vetter, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, to Keynote Feed & Grain LIVE
Will update attendees on issues, opportunities for U.S. ag products in the global marketplace
Ambassador Darci Vetter, a lifelong proponent of U.S. agriculture, will provide the closing keynote address on August 23, 2016, at the inaugural Feed & Grain LIVE conference.
As Chief Agricultural Negotiator, the ambassador is responsible for bilateral and multilateral negotiations and policy coordination regarding agricultural trade. Ambassador Vetter’s foundation in agriculture started on a family farm in Nebraska and has helped her build success in several key federal positions. In addition to her current position, she has served as:
- Director for Sustainable Development, negotiating trade provisions in U.N. environmental treaties
- Worked as Director for Agricultural Affairs for the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Served as an international trade advisor on the Democratic Staff of the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, advising the committee on trade issues, the environment and labor, including the 2008 Farm Bill and pending legislation on climate change
- Deputy Under Secretary at the USDA had responsibilities in international trade negotiations and export assistance programs
- Played a leadership role at the USDA in several international economic development and trade capacity building programs
The ambassador will update attendees on current issues and opportunities for U.S. ag products in the global marketplace.
Don't miss the important conference!
For a complete list of topics and speakers
Enter code FGLIVE16 to save $50 on your conference registration!