GEAPS Offers Business Training Courses
Online program consists of 180 courses in 20 categories
GEAPS announces a new slate of online business training courses, which includes 180 courses in 20 categories, for as little as $49 per course.
Courses take place online and participants have access to materials for 90 days or more.
GEAPS Executive Director Steve Records explains how the new courses fit in with GEAPS’ existing training programs.
“GEAPS has traditionally offered a number of in-depth courses and programs on grain operations topics,” Records says. “These new courses support our mission to advance industry knowledge by expanding beyond grain operations to include training in all facets of business operations, including leadership, project management and specific skills like Lean Six Sigma.
"Additionally, this training offers content that is applicable to everyone in the industry, including GEAPS Associate members and suppliers to the industry who can build financial, marketing and data analysis skills."
- 60 PDU Project Management Course Bundle (maintains PMP certification) – $999, 60 hours
- Data Analysis in the Real World – $79, 5 hours
- Excel Basics – $79, 3 hours
- HR Ethics Series Bundle – $259, 15 hours
- Introduction to Critical Thinking – $95, 7 hours
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam, $799, 40 hours
- Leading and Managing Change – $79, 4 hours
- Performance Management – $79, 3 hours
- Time Value of Money and Risk – $79, 3 hours
- Understanding and Managing Budgets – $79, 3 hours
GEAPS International President Jeff Jones, MKC, notes the value the business training courses could bring back to his company.
“We are always looking for ways to develop our internal talent,” Jones says. “From new employees who are just getting started in the industry to potential facility managers, we can build an individualized plan that we can use as part or performance reviews.”
- Project Management
- Computer Applications
- Data Analytics
- Creatively & Innovation
Courses are developed by MindEdge Learning and are available anytime on demand. Some courses provide digital Badges on completion. For more information and to register, visit the course catalog.
The Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) is an international professional association of grain handling and processing professionals.