GEAPS/K-State Offer Training Courses
Keep your equipment and your facility running smoothly with these two courses this winter
GEAPS and K-State have a pair of in-person training programs coming this winter. Learn how to fix equipment with the Hands-On Training Program or get a broad overview of everything that goes into running a plant with the Grain Elevator Managers Course.
Hands-On Training (HOT) Program
Some equipment failure can be prevented - does your team have the skills to do preventative maintenance to keep the plant running smoothly through harvest? If something breaks, do they have experience putting it back together? If not, check out the Hands-On Training Program!
Participants work in small groups on six different types of conveying equipment. Learn more about the Hands-On Training Program.
Register for the Hands-On Training.
- Dec. 1-3, 2020
- $1,375 for GEAPS members and $1,725 for non-members
- On-site at Hal Ross Flour Mill at Kansas State University
- If the program is cancelled due to COVID-19, attendees will receive a full refund
- If the Hands-On Training Program doesn't reach a minimum number of attendees by Oct. 19, the program will be cancelled and all registrants will receive a full refund.
Grain Elevator Managers Course
Facility managers have a lot on their plates. They are ultimately responsible for the safety and efficiency of their plant. If you have new managers or promising employees you would like to groom for a future promotion, check out our Grain Elevator Managers Course.
This four-day course includes 18 modules presented by six industry experts. Learn more about the Grain Elevator Managers Course.
Register for Grain Elevator Managers Course
- Jan. 19-22, 2021
- $670 for GEAPS members/$1,000 for non-members
- Onsite at IGP Institute Conference Center at Kansas State University
- If the course can’t be held in person due to COVID-19, it will be held online
Both courses will follow COVID-19 safety procedures per Kansas State University policy.