Feed & Grain LIVE Features Mycotoxin Testing Workshop
No additional fee to attend, but space is limited
The Feed & Grain LIVE conference and trade show will include a hands-on mycotoxin testing workshop on Wednesday, May 31, from 3 to 5 p.m. This workshop, presented by Dr. Erin Bowers, post-doctoral associate, Iowa State University, is included with registration — there is no additional fee — but attendance is limited to 30 people.
Register now to attend the conference and be one of the 30 to reserve your space for the workshop. “This will be a hands-on opportunity, showing participants how to effectively prepare a grain sample, conduct a mycotoxin test and analyze the results. We’ve limited attendance to 30 to ensure that everyone who attends can receive individual attention to help improve their testing technique,” explained Feed & Grain editor Elise Schafer.
Feed & Grain LIVE conference and trade show will be held May 31 – June 2 at Prairie Meadows Hotel in Altoona, IA. In addition to the workshop, the event will include several educational sessions, including:
- How the Trump administration will impact industry regulations
- Advances in grain quality management
- Panel discussion on developing a written food safety plan
- Grain merchandising and emerging market opportunities
- Finding, developing and keeping talented people in your business
- PLUS – a special general session on managing the “daily crises” of customer service miscues
Registration for the event is open now. You’ll find it here. Regular registration is $260. Register before the end of April to save $100; attend the workshop, conference and tradeshow for $160.