Co-Alliance Announces Changes to Senior Management Team
Leading cooperative positions itself for continued long-term success
Co-Alliance, one of the largest, most successful agribusiness cooperatives in the Midwest in the areas of energy, agronomy, grain, and swine and animal nutrition, has announced a transition plan for key members of its Senior Management Team.
This transition reflects a strategic approach for continued growth in a changing market. Effective June 1st, 2020, Co-Alliance will undergo the following changes to their leadership team:
- Mark Baldwin, Vice President of Agronomy, has announced his retirement as of August 31st, 2020. During his 30-year career, Mark has been instrumental in developing and leading the company’s multifaceted agronomy business.
- Dave Buelt, Chief Strategy Officer, has announced his retirement as of August 31, 2020. Buelt has been with Co-Alliance for seven years and has developed and implemented impactful sales and marketing strategic plans including innovative training programs.
- Phil Brewer, currently Vice President of Sales and Agronomy, will become Co-Alliance’s VP of Strategy. In this role, Brewer will navigate the company through the ever-changing industries in which it operates. He will engage and challenge Co-Alliance leadership to create out-of-the-box business strategies while continuing to support diversification efforts.
- Doug Whicker, Agronomy Regional Manager, will be promoted to VP of Agronomy. Whicker will bring an understanding of critical business priorities and record of success as both a location and regional manager to the position.
- Amy Kinsler, Crop Protection & Seed Manager, will expand her leadership within Co-Alliance to lead company-wide sales and marketing efforts with her promotion to VP of Sales & Marketing. Kinsler will bring her passion for an elevated sales presence to the position with a focus on the evolving needs of Co-Alliance customers.
"As Co-Alliance continues to move into a dynamic and fast-changing environment, I am focused on ensuring we position ourselves for even more success in the future," says Kevin Still, President & CEO. "Co-Alliance is evaluating various supporting roles to ensure we build the best team for the future. Moving forward, I am confident that Co-Alliance will continue to be a market leader and maintain our superior customer experience."
While transitions will begin immediately, these individuals will continue in their current roles through June 1, 2020.