AgGateway’s eighth annual conference last week in St. Petersburg, Fla., drew a record 300 professionals to discuss ongoing successes in implementing eBusiness within the agriculture industry.
In addition to educational sessions, networking events and working sessions, the meeting featured the election of the new board, announcement of 2014 meeting dates, and recognition of efforts that are moving the industry forward in eBusiness.
“AgGateway continues to experience significant growth as agri-businesses recognize the tremendous value of collaborative efforts to enable eBusiness in agriculture. That positive energy was reflected in the dynamic sessions during the conference,” said incoming Board Chair Jeff Keiser of John Deere.
AgGateway currently has more than 200 member companies working on projects within eight major industry segments. Each council has two representatives on the board. The newly elected board members for 2014 are:
- Jeff Keiser, John Deere, Board Chair
- Keith Milburn, Growmark, Ag Retail Council Chair
- Pam Gaines, Brandt, Ag Retail Council Vice-Chair
- Charlie Nuzzolo, Global Range, Allied Providers Council Chair
- Hylon Kaufmann, Farm Market iD, Allied Providers Council Vice-Chair
- Phil Jones, Agrium, Crop Nutrition Council Vice-Chair
- Michael Carrabine, I.R.M., Crop Nutrition Council Vice-Chair
- Cindy Camacci, E. I. du Pont de Nemours, Crop Protection Council Chair
- Dave Hoyt, United Suppliers, Crop Protection Council Vice-Chair
- Karen Thomas, Southern States Cooperative, Feed Council Chair
- Philip Kubesh, Vita Plus, Feed Council Vice-Chair
- Randy Sunderman, Heartland Coop, Grain Council Chair
- Mary Tangen, Telvent DTN, Grain Council Vice-Chair
- Dennis Daggett, ProAg Management, Precision Ag Council Chair
- Patrick Sanders, SST Software, Precision Ag Council Vice-Chair
- Ann Vande Lune, Key Cooperative, Seed Council Chair
- Greg Erler, Monsanto, Seed Council Vice-Chair
- Doug Mills, Mosaic Company, Past Board Chair, Executive Committee
- Ron Farrell, Farrell Growth Group, Advisory Member
- Joel Newman, American Feed Industry Association, Advisory Member
The 2013 annual conference wouldn’t be possible without the support of generous sponsors. AgGateway thanks Adaptris, AGCIO, AGCO, AgDATA, AgJunction, AgroMetrix, AgVantage, AMVAC, Argus Media, ARMtech Insurance Services, Avery Weigh-Tronix, BASF, BRANDT, CF Industries, Crystal Certified, CSC, Decagon Devices, Direkt Gruppe, EFC Systems, Farm Market ID, GEOSYS Inc., Greenbook, GROWMARK, Inc., International Raw Materials Ltd., Iron Solutions, John Deere, Kelly Registration, Land O' Lakes Inc./Winfield, Monsanto, My Ag Data, On Farm Systems, Raven, Southern States Cooperative, Inc., Syngenta, The Mosaic Company, TKI, VANCE and XS, Inc.
2014 Meeting Dates
AgGateway also announced the following 2014 meeting information:
AgGateway 2014 Mid-Year Meeting
June 9-12, 2014
FFA Enrichment Center
2014 AgGateway Annual Meeting & Conference
“Cultivating eBusiness for Global Success”
November 10-13, 2014
The Renaissance Phoenix Downtown – Phoenix, AZ
More information on these meetings will be posted on the AgGateway website early next year (www.AgGateway.org).
AgGateway is a non-profit consortium of businesses serving the agriculture industry, which helps member companies improve their profitability and productivity by promoting, enabling and expanding eBusiness in agriculture and agriculture related businesses. www.AgGateway.org