Dec. 11, 2013 • 2 – 5 p.m. EST
This webinar will focus on what managers should know about the Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food for Animals that was published in the Federal Register on Oct. 29, 2013. The release marks the latest set of proposed rules issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to implement the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). Many of your questions will be answered including:
- When will the rule be effective?
- How are different sized companies impacted?
- What Current Good Manufacturing Practices are proposed and who needs to comply?
- What needs to be in my written hazard identification and preventive controls plan?
- How do I develop preventive controls for my facility?
Who should attend?
The webinar was developed for feed, ingredient and pet food manufacturers. Staff from your entire organization will benefit from this webcast. Topics that impact your compliance and quality directors, mill manager and legal department will be covered. If your facility is required to register under section 415 of the FD&C Act, this webinar is for you!
- Richard Sellers, senior vice president, legislative and regulatory affairs, American Feed Industry Association (AFIA)
- David Fairfield, vice president, feed services, National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA)
- Jolyda Swaim, principal attorney and John Dillard, associate attorney, OFW Law
- Dr. Daniel G. McChesney, Director of the Office of Surveillance and Compliance, FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
This webinar is hosted by AFIA, NGFA and Feedstuffs. There is no charge to attend.
To register, click here.