The following members of the House Agriculture Committee have been named by Chair Frank Lucas (R-OK) as subcommittee chairs for the 113th Congress:
- Department Operations, Oversight & Nutrition: Rep. Steve King (IA)
- General Farm Commodities & Risk Management: Rep. K. Michael Conaway (TX)
- Conservation, Energy & Forestry: Rep. Glenn “GT” Thompson (PA)
- Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology & Foreign Agriculture: Rep. Austin Scott (GA)
- Livestock, Rural Development & Credit: Rep. Rick Crawford (AR)
Additionally, U.S. House Agriculture Committee Ranking Member Collin C. Peterson (D-MN), announced four new Democratic members appointed to the Committee for the 113th Congress.
New members joining the Committee:
- Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM-1)
- Ann Kuster (NH-2)
- Gloria McLeod (CA-35)
- Filemon Vela (TX-34)
More appointments will be announced in the coming weeks.