Geaps Exchange 2016
Feb. 27-March 1 | Austin Convention Center | Austin, Texas
NGFA Annual Convention 2016
Location: Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego, CA.
NGFA’s Annual Convention features top policy makers, substantive open forums and outstanding general sessions that explore the most important issues facing the industry in the year ahead.
To learn more, click here.
5th Global Feed & Food Congress
Location: Antalya, Turkey.
The 5th GFFC is organized by the International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF) in cooperation with the European Feed Manufacturers' Federation (FEFAC) and hosted by the Turkish Feed Manufacturers' Federation (TURKIYEM BIR), with technical support provided by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Click here to read more.
Poultry Information Exchange and Australasian Milling Conference (PIX/AMC 2016)
We are excited to welcome you to the 2016 Poultry Information Exchange (PIX) and Australasian Milling Conference (AMC), PIX/AMC 2016, which will be held at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre from Sunday 29 to Tuesday 31 May 2016.
‘Sustainability – Key concepts for our future’ is the theme of this year’s conference.
What to expect in 2016:
- The program will again feature three days filled with the latest in innovation and information, with knowledgeable industry personnel from both Australia and overseas attending.
- The program is streamed into chicken meat, egg production, free range and organic farming, flour milling and feed milling as well as feeds for other species, so there will be topics of interest for each and every delegate.
- Workshops on numerous special interest areas encompassing all aspects of the poultry industry will also be on offer.
- For the more technically-minded, the Australasian Veterinary Poultry Association (AVPA) will again be holding a scientific meeting directly after the conference.
- A highlight of the conference will be the trade display area which is the industry’s largest and most extensive. Made up over 200 booths, exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their latest products and equipment.
- A new feature for 2016 will be the availability of private meeting rooms allowing exhibitors and delegates to discuss and finalise matters in comfort.
Feed & Grain Live!
Register now and save $100! This early bird discount expires June 30. Full price registration of $260 applies starting July 1, 2016.
Feed & Grain is taking its industry-focused content and audience orientation LIVE. On Aug. 22-23, 2016, we’ll deliver a well-rounded conference that provides valuable, actionable information to feed and grain industry professionals.
Prairie Meadows provides an intimate venue for a content-oriented conference.The location is easily accessible (off I-80 and I-35) and very attendee friendly. There’s plenty of room for exhibit space and, more importantly, the space is designed to help ensure audience/exhibitor interaction. Plus, it’s a highly accessible location for drive-in traffic from several key states.
Export Exchange 2016
Members of the global coarse grains, ethanol and co-products markets will gather under one roof next fall at Export Exchange 2016, scheduled for Oct. 24 to 27, 2016, in Detroit, Michigan.
This biennial event, which is co-sponsored by the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) and the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA), aims to facilitate connections that will build and sustain business in the grain and ethanol trade for years to come.
More information will be distributed in the coming months to members of the grains industries and will be available online at www.exportexchange.org or on social media using the hashtag#ExEx16. Those interested can sign up for a mailing list to automatically receive conference updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.