2017 NGFA-PFI Feed & Pet Food Joint Conference
The Seelbach Hilton Louisville
3rd annual Organic & Non-GMO (ONG) Forum
November 6-7, 2017
St. Louis, hotel TBD
National Conference for Food and Agribusiness 2017
The National Conference for Food and Agribusiness brings together professionals from across the agri-food system to gain industry and business insights, network, and learn from one another. Hosted by Purdue University's Center for Food and Agricultural Business, the 2017 conference features the Large Commercial Producer Project.
The Large Commercial Producer Project is built around a survey of agricultural producers themselves in an effort to understand their preferences when interacting with agricultural salespeople, retailers, lenders and manufacturers. The insights gained can help agricultural and food businesses shape their organizations and customer interactions for optimal success.
The project, now in its sixth iteration, focuses on U.S.producers of corn/soybeans, wheat/barley, cotton, fruit/nuts/vegetables, dairy, hogs and cattle. This year's study also expands into procurement.
November 7-8, 2017
West Lafayette, Ind.
$1,195/person (early bird, through Sept. 15)
$1,395/person (after Sept. 15)
Is this conference for you?
For more information and group rates, please call:
You can earn CEU and CCA credit at this program.
The Nutritionist Webinar — November
Dr Heather Dann, PhD, The Wm Miner Institute
Milk Analysis and The On-farm Use for Management Decisions
The purpose of these webinars is to provide access to technical seminars on a range of topics delivered by internationally recognized speakers to a global audience.
- The presentation is in English on Cisco’s WebEx platform, approximately 60 minutes in length.
- Spanish and Portuguese language webinars are simultaneously translated and transmitted through other platforms.
- Questions are fielded in all three languages and The flow of the talk is not interrupted for translation.
- The audience is global—live attendees were primarily from the Western Hemisphere but also included European, Asian and African attendees.
- The talks are non-commercial.
- Archived talks for 2015, 2016 and 2017(as they are available) in English are accessible by topic.
3rd Global Feed Summit
Wed, 29 Nov – Thurs 30 Nov
CMT‘s 3rd Global Feed Summit themed "Towards improved feed safety, industry integration & innovations!" will be held on 29-30 Nov, 2017 in Bangkok, THAILAND. The key highlights will include the following:
- Agricultural policy reforms & its impact on feed markets
- Feed mills consolidation & investment trends - aquaculture, poultry, pig, dairy & beef
- Alternative protein meals & economics
- Insect protein – the next big thing?
- Latest innovations in feed ingredients
- Feed grains & oilseeds trade balance & market trends
Country Elevator Conference & Trade Show 2017
The CEC is the premier conference built for your business and the issues you face every day. Held for the first time in Louisville, KY, this meeting is an easy drive for much of our membership, and an exciting destination for all.
Arrive Sunday afternoon in time to sit-in on the Country Elevator Committee meeting before hitting the Trade Show Welcome Reception. Monday starts with an engaging “30,000 ft. view” of the world economy and then attendees will get up and get moving to four rounds of interactive breakout sessions focusing on merchandising, operations, management, legal, safety, and/or marketing. Be sure to visit our evening Trade Show Reception before heading out to dinner with your colleagues, clients and friends. On Tuesday, enjoy our BRAND NEW programming format featuring a plated breakfast and dynamic keynote speaker – and be on the road by 11:00 a.m.! Paired with our 100+ vendor trade show, the 2017 CEC is the annual meeting for your entire team.
Louisville Marriott Downtown Louisville, KY
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (4)
- October 2017 (2)
- September 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (1)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (2)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (2)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (3)
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (3)
- October 2014 (2)