Redwing Technical Systems, Inc.
last updated: July 21, 2017
8501 Macon Rd.
Cordova, TN 38018
- Controls dust at most load-out and material handling locations
- Reduces material shrinkage and cleanup costs
- Improves distribution of dust within the material
- Makes for better working conditions for personnel
- Helps meet EPA and OSHA standard
- Material (grain, meal, feed or other granular products) accumulates in the nozzle
- This accumulation of material creates weight on the valve blades
- As the weight increases, the lever arms are raised allowing the material to exit the nozzle
- Material flow always has constant pressure applied by the counter balance