Unity Scientific designs at-line analyzers that are easy to operate and provide fast results so that you can run your process more efficiently. Fast, accurate analysis is critical for finished feed and feed ingredients manufacturers to optimize their process and insure quality. Optimizing the process will save the plant time and money and provide very rapid payback. Near Infrared analysis is a proven technique designed to provide fast, accurate, and reliable results for the feed and ingredients industry.
Unity delivers proven solutions for the feed, ingredients, pet food and forage markets. Well-controlled animal nutrition will optimize growth rates, milk production as well as reproduction rates. In less than a minute, our NIR systems provide simultaneous results for moisture, protein, fat, fiber, starch, ash, and other parameters. Our Feed Analyzer is ideal for every step in the feed manufacturing process, including:
• Raw material testing to guide proper ration supplementation
• Raw material testing to control meal formulation
• Raw material testing to optimize least cost formulation
• Monitoring and controlling mixers and optimizing the addition of liquid fat
• Monitoring and controlling moisture levels in extruders and driers
• Verifying production batch values and optimizing fat spraying on pellets
• Verifying and documenting finished feed label claims
The Unity Feed Analyzer is fast, allowing for 100% measurement of incoming ingredients and finished feed. This speed, combined with guaranteed accuracy, allows for complete control of the mill, maximizing profits and providing fast payback.