Cylindrical Dryer Line
Charles Ross & Son Co. Cylindrical Dryer Line [Read More]
Vacuum-rated High Speed Dispersers
Ross Vacuum-rated High Speed Dispersers are a family of tank-mounted and raisable mixers featuring a laser-cut saw-tooth blade that runs to approximately 5,000 ft/min. Also sometimes called a High Speed Dissolver, this classic workhorse is primarily used to incorporate dry powders into liquid and disperse loosely bound agglomerates. It imparts high levels of shear while producing vigorous flow and rapid turnover of low to medium viscosity dispersions as high as 50,000 centipoise. In most applications, the extent of deagglomeration is further optimized under vacuum conditions which reveal tighter and more uniform particle size distributions in shorter cycle times.[Read More]
Charles Ross & Son Company Ribbon Blender [Read More]
- Capacities up to 100,000 gallons or larger
- Many choices for material of construction:carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel
- Custom ports and manways
- Heating/cooling jacket
- Heat tracing
- Sheathing and insulation
- Sanitary design
- Special coatings and tank liners
- Code requirements such as ASME, USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API650, API620 and U142
- Non-destructive testing
Dual Shaft Mixer
Horizontal Paddle Blender
Charles Ross & Son Co. Horizontal Paddle Blender[Read More]
Ross SysCon Recipe Controls
Facility Control From a Smart Phone or Tablet [Read More]
Model 42C Cylindrical Ribbon Blenders
Designed to mix dry powders, wet granulations and paste-like materials
Densities up to 100 lb/cu.ft.
Sizes run from 1/2 to 1,000 cu.ft.
Standard, sanitary and heavy-duty models
Uniform mixing and heating
Well-balanced axial and radial flow pattern within the batch
Thorough blending and promote near complete discharge[Read More]
- Designed for low-impact blending
- Conical vessel and a slow-turning screw
- Agitate a wide variety of materials including powders, granules, pellets, fibers, slurries and pastes
- Sizes from 1 through 500 cu.ft.
- Discharge is always virtually 100% complete
- Unsupported screw design simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Driven by two separate variable-speed motors to 100 rpm and 2.5 rpm, respectively.
- Cover includes sight glass ports, a 6” charging port, vacuum connection/exhaust, and quick-release clamps
- Motorized lift raises and lowers the vacuum-rated conical vessel for complete access during cleaning
- Can be supplied with a jacket for heating/cooling as well as a lumpbreaker
Learn More about this Company
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain team member will help connect you with the right representative at Charles Ross & Son Company