Unity Scientific designs at-line analyzers that are easy to operate and provide fast results so that you can run your process more efficiently. Fast, accurate analysis is critical for finished feed and feed ingredients manufacturers to optimize their process and insure quality. Optimizing the process will save the plant time and money and provide very rapid payback. Near Infrared analysis is a proven technique designed to provide fast, accurate, and reliable results for the feed and ingredients industry.
Unity delivers proven solutions for the feed, ingredients, pet food and forage markets. Well-controlled animal nutrition will optimize growth rates, milk production as well as reproduction rates. In less than a minute, our NIR systems provide simultaneous results for moisture, protein, fat, fiber, starch, ash, and other parameters. Our Feed Analyzer is ideal for every step in the feed manufacturing process, including:
• Raw material testing to guide proper ration supplementation
• Raw material testing to control meal formulation
• Raw material testing to optimize least cost formulation
• Monitoring and controlling mixers and optimizing the addition of liquid fat
• Monitoring and controlling moisture levels in extruders and driers
• Verifying production batch values and optimizing fat spraying on pellets
• Verifying and documenting finished feed label claims
The Unity Feed Analyzer is fast, allowing for 100% measurement of incoming ingredients and finished feed. This speed, combined with guaranteed accuracy, allows for complete control of the mill, maximizing profits and providing fast payback.
Univar Professional Products & Services (PP&S) is the single source distribution partner of pest control solutions to licensed Pest Management Professionals and licensed in-house personnel, providing:
- Onsite training
- Protective & safety equipment
- Rodent control
Universal Industries Inc.
Manufacture bulk material handling equipment; bucket elevators, conveyors & tubular belt conveyors.
VAA LLC (Van Sickle Allen)
VAA is a multidisciplinary engineering firm licensed in 48 states and six Canadian provinces. The firm specializes in process design of commodity-handling facilities, including production, initial handling, quality added processes, transportation and export. Services: industrial architecture; track design; civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering services. Over 100 Employees are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Velocity is a leading provider of business software and application services for the agribusiness industry. Velocity helps businesses optimize functionality, reduce operating expenses and provide outstanding customer support. To learn more about velocity visit their website today!
Vertical Software Inc.
Vertical Software, Inc., the standard of excellence for Agri-Business Products since 1983. Our grain software provides reliable service for hundreds of companies across the US and Canada. From contract, to delivery, to storage, through settlement, and history, GrainTrac keeps track. GrainTrac works independently or fully integrates with all our software including our Scale, Feed, Fertilizer, Chemical, and Financial Accounting. Our scale software will capture your weights electronically. Save hundreds of hours of re-keying every year with our SpeEDI interface to ADM and Cargill. We also offer custom-built hardware and custom-built reporting tools. Our great support staff has vast knowledge and experience in the grain industry. Vertical Software provides software and hardware support you can count on seven days a week!
Manufactures high-quality, engineered vibration equipment for industrial applications
VICAM, A Waters Business is the global leader in rapid diagnostic test kits for mycotoxins in food, feed & grain products.
Viking Equipment Finance
We offer equipment financing, leasing and loans for the agri-business industry nationwide. Transactions range from $500,000 to $50 Million.
For more than 35 years, Vortex has provided quality slide gates, diverters, iris valves and loadout equipment designed specifically for handling dry bulk solids in gravity, vacuum, dilute, or dense phase applications. Vortex valves are engineered for dependability, durability, easy maintenance, and offer proven solutions to material handling and process efficiency problems. With an in-house team of engineers, Vortex products can be completely customized for individual applications or special installations.
Waconia Manufacturing, Inc. is a diversified manufacturer of bulk material handling and blending systems. Our design and engineering experience is unparalleled. For over 50 years our material handling and blend systems have set the industry standard in reliability, performance and efficiency!
Distributor of Pneumatic Conveying Equipment and Bulk Feed Transportation Equipment
Wear-Concepts, is a specialty supplier, designer, and installer of wear and abrasion resistant products. Wear-Con has been in business since 1996 serving the Cement, Coal, Mining, Power, Steel, Grain, Paper and Sugar industries. Wear-Con offers solutions to some of the toughest wear problems in conveying systems, mills, crushing operations, and pipelines. Wear-Con even offers turn-key installations with MSHA Part 46 certified field crews.
Wear-Con provides most standard wear products including wear plates, pipe & elbows, ceramics, wear compounds and provides several unique solutions which are setting a new standard for wear performance including:
- XP Hammers™ – Having incredibly long life, making all other manganese hammers OBSOLETE!
- SHC800™ High Chrome Wear Panels – Cast from High Chrome white iron, specially designed for easy installation.
- Triple Bead 90™ Ceramic Wear Compound – Unique 3 size ceramic bead solution in an epoxy matrix.
- WC304HT™ – Hardened stainless steel wear plates with excellent corrosion, wear and sliding performance.
- FeatherClad™ – Ultra thin chrome carbide overlay plate that is lightweight with excellent wear performance.
- MirAClad™ – Blanchard ground smooth WC700™ chrome carbide overlay plate with superior wear and low coefficient of friction.
- ZuperWear™ – Sintered Carbide blocks, blades, bars, buttons and pads.
- RubberLine™ – Rubber wear lining provides protection against metal abrasion, chemicals and corrosion.
- Densit™ – Chemically Bonded Corundum-Ceramic wear resistant lining provides a tough long lasting wear solution.