2845 E. Heartland Drive
Liberty, MO 64068
Wear-Concepts, is a specialty supplier, designer, and installer of wear and abrasion resistant products. Wear-Con has been in business since 1996 serving the Cement, Coal, Mining, Power, Steel, Grain, Paper and Sugar industries. Wear-Con offers solutions to some of the toughest wear problems in conveying systems, mills, crushing operations, and pipelines. Wear-Con even offers turn-key installations with MSHA Part 46 certified field crews.
Wear-Con provides most standard wear products including wear plates, pipe & elbows, ceramics, wear compounds and provides several unique solutions which are setting a new standard for wear performance including:
- XP Hammers™ – Having incredibly long life, making all other manganese hammers OBSOLETE!
- SHC800™ High Chrome Wear Panels – Cast from High Chrome white iron, specially designed for easy installation.
- Triple Bead 90™ Ceramic Wear Compound – Unique 3 size ceramic bead solution in an epoxy matrix.
- WC304HT™ – Hardened stainless steel wear plates with excellent corrosion, wear and sliding performance.
- FeatherClad™ – Ultra thin chrome carbide overlay plate that is lightweight with excellent wear performance.
- MirAClad™ – Blanchard ground smooth WC700™ chrome carbide overlay plate with superior wear and low coefficient of friction.
- ZuperWear™ – Sintered Carbide blocks, blades, bars, buttons and pads.
- RubberLine™ – Rubber wear lining provides protection against metal abrasion, chemicals and corrosion.
- Densit™ – Chemically Bonded Corundum-Ceramic wear resistant lining provides a tough long lasting wear solution.