Top Five Reasons to Attend Feed & Grain LIVE
Why should you attend? Because of the education, trade show, prizes and more!
Feed & Grain LIVE is just around the corner, but it’s not too late to decide to attend. Need help making your decision? Here are five key reasons you won’t want to miss this important conference:
- 2.5 Days of Education – Vital presentations to help you handle FSMA and OSHA regulations, improve your grain quality management and grain merchandising strategies, tips for training and cross-training and insights into world markets
- General Session – Greg Martinelli will deliver a captivating, comedic address featuring real-world examples of how agribusinesses can better prepare for the “day to day” type crises
- FSMA Panel – Learn from the industry’s leading FSMA experts about best practices for implementing a written food safety plan
- Trade Show – More than 50 exhibitors covering an array of equipment and other products
- Two prize giveaways – Every attendee is entered into a drawing for a Yeti® Cooler or a Big Green Egg® !
Plus – You can’t beat the convenient location of Prairie Meadows, in Altoona, Iowa. Extended room discounts until May 15. Get your rooms reserved now.
Time is running out! The event starts Wednesday, May 31. Click here to register now.