Experts to Sort out FDA, USDA Regulations at Feed & Grain LIVE
Conference features regulatory updates from the industry’s leading policy experts
Find out what two inside-the-beltway experts have learned about the current administration, its impact on regulations affecting the feed and grain industry, and how potential changes will affect you and your business. Attend Feed & Grain LIVE, May 31 – June 2, 2017, at Prairie Meadows Hotel in Altoona, Iowa!
At this important conference you’ll hear from Jess McCluer, vice president, safety and regulatory affairs, National Grain and Feed Association, and Richard Sellers, senior vice president of policy and education for the American Feed Industry Association.
McCluer will explain how recently-appointed Department of Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta might look at OSHA enforcement policies. There are plenty of questions about various potential OSHA rule changes. Find out what McCluer is hearing first-hand in his efforts in Washington.
Sellers, with his decades-long history of advocating for the feed industry and educating feed businesses about industry regulations, will shed light on President Trump’s regulatory philosophy. Both the Veterinary Feed Directive and the Food Safety Modernization Act may see important changes. This is an important update you won’t want to miss!
Register now at: http://live.feedandgrain.com/! Include code REGUPDATE to save $100 on registration.
(Plus, you’ll find plenty of other valuable sessions to attend, including:
- A hands-on workshop on mycotoxin testing (limited to 30 attendees)
- Advances in pelleting technology
- Written Food Safety Plan panel discussion with NGFA’s David Fairfield, senior vice president, feed services
- Grain merchandising and emerging market opportunities
- Finding, developing and keeping talented people in your business
- And a special general session on managing the “daily crises” of customer service miscues )