Cloud Accounting with Freshbooks
Solution removes confusion, frustration and long hours spent invoicing clients
You provide your service or product to your farm clients and you are ready for the fun part which is getting paid, right? Not so quick, you still have to prepare an invoice for your transactions, send it to clients and then hope you get paid in a timely manner. The work involved in invoicing and waiting to be paid takes the fun out of getting paid.
When it comes to handling billing, the range of solutions can be anywhere from using a sophisticated accounting system to something as basic as an invoice template in a word processor. Each approach has its advantages and disadvantages. In addition to the high cost of implementing a high end accounting system, the learning curve involved in mastering the system and the accounting knowledge can be a steep learning curve. In many cases, such systems can be overkill for many small to medium size businesses. On the other end of the spectrum, using a basic invoicing template is straight forward and you can establish your own process that fits your needs for the time being, but as your business grows, things will get out of hand and you will outgrow your processes. Neither the high end billing system nor the basic one give you a quick way to get paid as fast as you would like.
FreshBooks is simple and intuitive, so accounting isn't intimidating. It’s a solution that removes the confusion, frustration and long hours spent on invoicing clients and also provide a solution to get you paid faster by giving your clients a way to pay their invoice online through a credit card or electronic check payment (ACH). Freshbooks offer the following benefits:
- Easy to setup your clients and generate invoices.
- Invoices delivered to clients through email or postal service.
- Option to allow clients to pay invoices online with a credit card or electronic check payment.
- Ability to schedule Recurring billing.
- Late payment fees and reminders to your clients.
- Client credit and refunds.
- Estimates - Easily and quickly create professional-looking estimates.
- Capture and log expenses with ease.
- Profit and Loss, Accounts Aging, Sales tax and balance sheet reports.
- Options to grant permissions to members in your team to handle invoicing.
- Web based, so you’re able to access your billing from anywhere.
- Automatic secure backups.
For more information, please visit http://www.freshbooks.com